This course is designed for you if...
- You are stuck after a crisis
- You want to help other couples
- You want to enjoy more love together and feel closer and more connected than ever
A complete guide to experience the love-life you've always dreamed of.
Yes! Go to bobandaudrey.com and fill out the form under Relationship Consulting. After you fill out this request, Bob and Audrey will personally review and contact you within 2-5 business days to go over details and availability before the request is completed.
That’s really up to you! I would allow about one hour to finish each class. That is, watch the video and complete the worksheet. Some classes have more extensive homework, and some classes are lighter, more like thirty minutes in total with the worksheet.
Depending on your time schedule, these are some options:
1. Do at least two classes (hours) each week. You’ll have the class completed in four months.
2. The course is divided into five sections, so do one section each week (5-7 hours of blocked time). This system will have you complete the course in five weeks.
3. Power-through: We recommend this if you are in the middle of a crisis, or you are highly motivated. The entire course could be completed in about 4 days if you make it top priority.
It’s optimal to take the course together, and each class has a “together as a couple” exercise to complete, but this is not mandatory. In fact, there have been individuals that have taken this course who are already separated or divorced, and they have seen a tremendous shift in their relationship (and even reconciliation) after completing the course alone.
Absolutely. We are so confident that you will get what you need from this course, that we are more than happy to provide a refund if it’s not everything you hoped it would be. Our primary goal is to help people get the help they need for their marriage and family. (Our only policy is that you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and explanation within 30 days of purchase).